Face Coverings To Be Worn as of 14th September
- 12th September 2020
- Posted by James Picton
- Comments Off on Face Coverings To Be Worn as of 14th September
Update on Face Coverings:
Face coverings will be required at all W P Lewis and Son businesses as of Monday 14th September 2020, until further notice.
As per legislation changes in Wales, face coverings will now need to be worn in order to enter our business.
Further information, including who is exempt and requirements for children can be found on the Wales.Gov website (external website shown below).
We have been working hard on safety since the lockdown easing and are prepared for your visit. With the further regulations coming, we are happy to help you with any queries or concerns about your visit to us.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and we want to ensure that we offer a tailored service to the needs of each customer.Here are a few important points…
- We are running an effective and efficient appointment system, which is working very well thus far.
- We are following strict safety procedures, and will continue to do so.
- We are ensuring all customers are clear on what to do when visiting us.
- We are on the phone and online. Lots and lots of the sales/aftersales processes can be done online and we are happy to help when I comes to video vehicle walk-arounds, Skype calls etc as well as completing admin with you online/phone prior to arrival so it minimises your time of your visit with us, but we are flexible to your requirements and will work around you!
- Remember, we are easy to contact on 01646 600004 and are on hand on Facebook messenger.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. Thanks all.